What's new

Razorock has a new model of razor DE BBS!

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Looking at their newest razor coming out the door, very impressive looking.
1595266109618.png

It is amazing the amount of different models that they have produced in the last 2 years out of 316 Stainless steel.

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
It is amazing the amount of different models that they have produced in the last 2 years out of 316 Stainless steel.
I agree, and I've been really impressed with the ones that I have: German 37, Game Changer (.84p, .68, .68OC) and Hawk V3 OC. If RAD hadn't taken me, and I had one any of the RR razors that I have now, I'd be more than happy.... good products at good prices, always a winning combination.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
According to their web site they mentioned the razor has a larger arch that puts the blade under tension, they claim it is a smooth razor also and has a sweet spot of 35 degrees to face which is suppose to be ideal weight angle. I was inquiring about the SS Lupo a couple weeks back and they mentioned this one coming out soon. Here it is and there is going to be a batch out soon is my understanding.
Italian barber sure likes their different razors and there are folks who will buy their products like myself. I have a RR .84 GC & a RR Wunderbar they are made well IMO.

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
According to their web site they mentioned the razor has a larger arch that puts the blade under tension, they claim it is a smooth razor also and has a sweet spot of 35 degrees to face which is suppose to be ideal weight angle. I was inquiring about the SS Lupo a couple weeks back and they mentioned this one coming out soon. Here it is and there is going to be a batch out soon is my understanding.
Italian barber sure likes their different razors and there are folks who will buy their products like myself. I have a RR .84 GC & a RR Wunderbar they are made well IMO.
Ooops, forgot to mention my Wunderbar in my RazoRock list above.

As others have mentioned, not that much like the Tech or the Mamba because of the generous bend it puts on the blade, more similar to the Merkur bakelite in terms of geometry. The Mamba is much more 'Tech-like' than is this razor.

Looks nice.

Top Bottom