What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

Razorock has a new model of razor DE BBS!

This was just posted on the Italian Barber site. Thought it was pretty cool:
Excellent way to post their degrees of aggression razor scale, they forgot efficentcy but it is a good way to describe something quickly because they more than likely get bombarded with phone calls no doubt about this important charteristic of certain razor models.
Thanks for posting!

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
I don’t know of anyone who’s used their Hawk V3 and agreed the “A” plate is more aggressive or efficient than the “OC” plate nor anyone who’s used a SLOC/Yaqi Mellon with a regular DE blade (versus a Kai) and felt it to be a medium aggressive razor.

Can’t wait to see how the mileage on the BBS varies for me.

I'm getting regular DFS+ shaves with my BBS, and the 7 O'clock Black are match made in heaven for the razor.

Supermax Platinum Plus performs OK with it, but I feel like more rigid (?) and sharper blade will do well in the BBS.

There is negligible blade feel, and efficiency is very good.

I'll trade for some Feather blades to pair with the BBS.

I'm getting regular DFS+ shaves with my BBS, and the 7 O'clock Black are match made in heaven for the razor.

Supermax Platinum Plus performs OK with it, but I feel like more rigid (?) and sharper blade will do well in the BBS.

There is negligible blade feel, and efficiency is very good.

I'll trade for some Feather blades to pair with the BBS.
A Feather is on deck for my next shave with the BBS. I'll report back...

Its interesting how they consider the 68 OC and the 68 JAWS to have the same level of aggression, but the 84 OC and 84 JAWS to have different.

Top Bottom