What's new

Razorock has a new model of razor DE BBS!

anyone know the blade gap or blade exposure on this?

I emailed them the other day and asked. They said they could not release the information because it was proprietary and didn't want it copied. I then asked how it compared to a .84 Game Changer and he said that GC felt more aggressive on the skin for him.

Bloody hell...I decided to buy one as I needed other stuff from italianbarber anyway. We will see if it beats my Wolfman WR2!

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I emailed them the other day and asked. They said they could not release the information because it was proprietary and didn't want it copied. I then asked how it compared to a .84 Game Changer and he said that GC felt more aggressive on the skin for him.

Bloody hell...I decided to buy one as I needed other stuff from italianbarber anyway. We will see if it beats my Wolfman WR2!

Silly of them. Anybody wanting to copy it can absolute reverse engineer it. The only people interested in the info would be potential customers.

I'm very interested in this razor. If I hadn't just purchased a Mamba that is yet in transit, I would probably be purchasing this right now.

Anybody who ordered one, please get back to us after it has arrived and you've had a chance to put it through its paces.

I'd like to see them continue to match the excellence of the Hawk V3 and Game Changer. They've got some real keepers in their lineup and at great prices.

Came in today packaged in their Leather RR Pouch. Had ordered it with the UFO handle. Decent looking finish and excellent fitment, just like all of RR’s other renderings.....

A85474DA-2F28-4C04-957A-66C413AC075D.jpeg

Not sure what kind of blade works well with BBS stainless steel? VOSKHOD, TATRA or TIGER?
There 3 are in good deals on IB...

Just got done and it was a two passer with a slight touch up. Phenomenally smooth yet a deceptively efficient shaver. Not at the mid-aggressive level and geared more towards the milder side of the shave spectrum. But, it knocked down a nice full days worth of growth without a hitch. The shave angle came very natural to me but, that cutting window is quite small and you have to be on it to get the BBS to work at its most effective cutting position. If memory serves me correctly it does feel a bit like the Mamba .70 perhaps just a tad bit more efficient. Might have to do a side by side to really see if they’re similar or there are some differences. I think the BBS feels better. On a side note the Tatra Platinum blade is a player with better than average smoothness and quite sharp. Also, the Stirling MITA is awesome for the brutal heat. Face chillers will LOVE this stuff....

D1BFCFC9-874F-4812-A8D1-EACD24940958.jpeg

AD91304E-DAAD-4C23-9B84-E1C6543D1ADB.jpeg

BF8EED14-0094-4B0E-AC09-A75388B0B8CF.jpeg

1AE4FC06-172C-4312-A761-8FC733FA3AAC.jpeg

25446982-F2A0-4BFE-A3BD-8B7B2AB6ACDD.jpeg

E5E9BD0B-DF69-4F3A-AE37-9FDB881417B3.jpeg

E9753351-77A6-4753-8AAF-37D5C7CBA9F6.jpeg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Just got done and it was a two passer with a slight touch up. Phenomenally smooth yet a deceptively efficient shaver. Not at the mid-aggressive level and geared more towards the milder side of the shave spectrum. But, it knocked down a nice full days worth of growth without a hitch. The shave angle came very natural to me but, that cutting window is quite small and you have to be on it to get the BBS to work at its most effective cutting position. If memory serves me correctly it does feel a bit like the Mamba .70 perhaps just a tad bit more efficient. Might have to do a side by side to really see if they’re similar or there are some differences. I think the BBS feels better. On a side note the Tatra Platinum blade is a player with better than average smoothness and quite sharp. Also, the Stirling MITA is awesome for the brutal heat. Face chillers will LOVE this stuff....

View attachment 1131835

View attachment 1131830

View attachment 1131829

View attachment 1131831

View attachment 1131832

View attachment 1131833

View attachment 1131834
Interesting and great review, I enjoyed the review Gus.

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati

View attachment 1131835

View attachment 1131830

View attachment 1131829

View attachment 1131831

View attachment 1131832

View attachment 1131833

View attachment 1131834
Thank you very much for posting the nice review and great pictures!

Top Bottom