What's new

WTB RazoRock Halo Stainless handle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to find at least one more RazoRock stainless Halo handle (the one with the detachable end cap), as it's a better length and weight for my use than any other SS handle I have found. If you have one gathering dust, let me know what you want to get for it!

Thanks!

There were two different lengths for that handle. Which are you looking for?

Hmm... I'll measure when I get the chance, but what I'm looking for is the same handle that was available on the Mamba, mine was purchased just this fall, so probably the last iteration of it before they discontinued the stainless version. IIRC it's a few mm shorter than the Barber pole, even with the removable end-cap/nut in place.

Awa54. I think I can help you out. I have that handle from the Mamba, and the end cap is removable. Its quite short and found it a little on the slippery side, but it is stainless.

There were two made in that style. I think the difference is in the length of the straight section that the extension threads into.

I have both, but I’ve been madly running holiday errands in the rain. I’ll try to get a side-by-side picture tomorrow.

FED94703-337C-47D0-8FC7-1093EA37AE6E.jpeg

I got the short one with a Mamba direct from IB. The long one was described as a Mamba handle when I bought it, but it may have originally beeN on some other RR model. Both have removable caps.

Thanks for the info sgarnett!

I think I have the short version and would prefer that over the longer one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom