What's new

RazoRock German 37

I got this recently with the HD handle and have used it a few times. At first, I didn't like the weight and balance of the handle. The normal two-finger grip I use making use of the weight of the head won't work at all. Instead, I found using a three-finger grip bracing the bottom of the razor as needed and using the inertia of the weight to steady the razor when holding it to my face works really well and I am getting perfect shaves. What felt uncomfortable and unfamiliar now feels well controlled with the right technique and there is no irritation.

This is a great razor with excellent finish and for the price it's an absolute bargain. It's definitely on the aggressive side but it's easily tamed.

Also got a German 37 recently, but with a bulldog handle. Agree that it's a great shaver, beautifully finished, and a terrific bargain. Didn't find it to be particularly aggressive, but, as they say, YMMV.

SS handles (including HD) is too heavy and cause a balance issue. Mine is fitted with HD handle as yours.
To solve this balance issue, I started to use with EJ89 handle which fits perfect thanks to its M5 screw. Any M5 handle will fit.

Top Bottom