What's new

RazoRock GC .68

B

Barney14

I have just received my GC .68, it's amazing, very well made and feels just right.
The shave is a little like a Tech, no fear of getting cuts or nicks but it's that bit more efficient.

Really pleased with my first shave with it, the GSB worked well as did the TOBS.

I can't recommended this razor enough.

I have recently purchased the GC .84 and absolutely love it!! I know it's supposed to be the more aggressive and I love that, but have also been considering the .68 just to have it and use occassionally.

The GC has become my favorite razor, perfect shave and I alsu use the GSB's.

B

Barney14

I have recently purchased the GC .84 and absolutely love it!! I know it's supposed to be the more aggressive and I love that, but have also been considering the .68 just to have it and use occassionally.

The GC has become my favorite razor, perfect shave and I alsu use the GSB's.

I can only recommend the .68, very easy to use, I have tried many razors and this is way better than any of them

I had the 68 for a while and I think I put about nine different blades through it and only three gave me decent shaves. The rest left too many hairs on my neck uncut.

So I definitely sold that and was very relieved when they released in the 84 gap.

But, for people who like their shaves, or need their shaves, to be more mild than I do, the 68 might just be a perfect match.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

I have just received my GC .68, it's amazing, very well made and feels just right.
The shave is a little like a Tech, no fear of getting cuts or nicks but it's that bit more efficient.

Really pleased with my first shave with it, the GSB worked well as did the TOBS.

I can't recommended this razor enough.
Congrats! That seems like it would fit me very well. I do like my Gillette Tech but it doesn't feel as nice as my other razors.

I always love reading about people who are happy with their razors (and shaves). Congratulations on finding shave happiness! Beware of ____ Acquisition Disorder kicking in now.

I use the 5 for BBS, so maybe will get the 0.84 first. Thanks!
Plate 5 & 6 didn't work well for me for every day use & that's why I bought the .68. You will probably be better off with the .84. However I plan to order the .84 base plate when it's back in stock in case I need it down the road. The GC razors are an incredible value.

MY GC68 is on the way and I'm excited to use it! It's the original one with the bottom plate flat but the performance should be the same.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
I got a used RR GC .68 from a fellow B&B resident through the B-S-T room. First shave with it this afternoon. Blade was a Personna Israeli Platinum Red (5).

Fantastic razor. If you are used to shaving with a Tech, a similar technique will result in an excellent and very comfortable shave.

Just my opinion and YMMV. :)

B

Barney14

I got a used RR GC .68 from a fellow B&B resident through the B-S-T room. First shave with it this afternoon. Blade was a Personna Israeli Platinum Red (5).

Fantastic razor. If you are used to shaving with a Tech, a similar technique will result in an excellent and very comfortable shave.

Just my opinion and YMMV. :)

I agree, very much like a Tech

Top Bottom