What's new

FS Razorock Game Changer and Lupo, each with 3 plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Razorock Game Changer comes with 68OC, 68P, and 84P base plates and your choice of handle. (*see below) The current price new is $115, buy for $75 shipped CONUS only, please.

Razorock Lupo comes with 58, 72, and DC base plates (DC is 72OC and 95SB) and your choice of handle. (*see below) The current price new is $146, buy for $95 shipped CONUS only, please.

*Handle choices are (left) Bulldog, (center) HD, (right) Super Knurl. First come first serve on handle choice. Buy a second handle for $10. Handles are not available separately.

Both razors were purchased new last year by me and are in excellent condition. Always disassembled, rinsed, and dried with a microfiber towel after each use. I have the original box for the Game Changer but no box for the Lupo.

Base plates are not available separately.

Bundle and save! Buy everything including all 3 handles for $170 shipped CONUS.

all.jpg

GC.jpg

Lupo.jpg

Bundle the Game Changer with my vintage Wardonia razor for only $20 more. Here is the Wardonia ad -

I'm surprised the Game Changer has not sold yet so here's a price drop.

Razorock Game Changer with 68OC, 68P, and 84P base plates and your choice of Bulldog or HD handle $65 shipped CONUS.

Add the other handle for $10 more. (handle and base plates are not available separately)

Everyone knows this is an excellent razor with lots of versatility with the 3 plates. Only selling to help finance another purchase from Blackland.

20230418_120959.jpg

Reactions: cf1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom