What's new

RazoRock Fresco the perfect selection for Spring.

Today was a very beautiful day here in North Texas with Temps in the mid 70's and flowers are already in bloom. So tonight I selected for my shave soap an old favorite that I have not used since last July. I almost forgot how great RR Fresco shave soap actually is with its Watermint fragrance and the lather just exploded making for a smooth and protective shave that left my skin feeling "Oh so Nice". For those that were a fan of XXX I really think you will fall in love with Fresco. Italian Barber has it on Sale for $5.99 There is no true cooling sensation, but Fresco does provide a refreshing fragrance that to me just fits with Spring Time. If you have not tried this little bit of RazoRock magic then I encourage you to do so.

Yellowstone just make sure you use the Hot Water from Old Faithful Gyser and if you use it now then Spring will come early!

Fresco's my on-deck croap for tomorrow, actually.

I agree about the XXX/Fresco connection. I pulled them both out the other day and smelled them together. They aren't identical, but the watermint scent is a part of XXX, and they have similar "character" IMO.

I ordered some Fresco when it was $3.99 for a short period of time. I like it very much. To me it smells like a classic toothpaste fragrance being clean, fresh and mildly minty. It is not heavily scented and performs very well. I like using it in the late spring and summer. Using it with a few drops of menthol works or mixing it with a dab of Proraso also is pleasant. I had heard that this might be a cream that RazoRock may discontinued. I may order a few more tubs.

This sounds like a scent that I would like to try. I have yet to purschase any Razorock soaps. But this one will probably get the nod first.

Top Bottom