What's new

RazoRock for CAPTAIN'S CHOICE - now available!

It is true gents! Our store is updated and you are in for a real treat. "LIKE" us on Facebook to keep up to date.

Shipping to our wholesale accounts begins Monday morning in time for holiday sales. For your convenience:

http://shop.captainschoicestore.com

And for your viewing pleasure...

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
I tried this out when they were testing it. This stuff is great. I've never tried a razorock product prior so I'm not sure how it stacks up but what I can say is the lather that you can produce from it comes easy. It ticks all the boxes for me, very protective, slick as you like and the scent is a light bay rum scent that'd be perfect for the winter months. I'm ordering this up immediately. Congrats on the fantastic addition to your product line Scott

This is great stuff. Smells exactly like the aftershave and I agree 100% with allegra regarding the quality. Anyone in the wetshaving community knows that when razorock and captain team up, the combination will be EPIC.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Joe's Argan Oil soaps are some of the very best I've ever used in over 18 years of wet shaving. That superb formula matched with the delicious fragrance of true Bay Rum from Captain's Choice is going to be a sure winner. Congratulations, Scott!

I have a funny feeling that SWMBO might get this & the Aftershave as stocking stuffers. :thumbup:

Where she got the idea from I don't know????? :001_rolle

Scott, teaming up with Joe is a world class idea. You two are both true gentlemen and fine vendors to do business with.

Just used my RazorRock Captain's Choice with the lather bowl and it's a perfect match. I really like the hand size of the lather bowl. It's a nice size and doesn't take up much space, yet big enough to whip up a nice lather. The sides of the bowl are a great size to keep the great lather contained as well.

As far as the Captain's Choice scented RazoRock, very subtle scent of the Captain but enough to know it's there. Typical great lather from any RazoRock product and spot-on for the Captain's BR scent. Really a great experience. Both the lather bowl and the soap are great products from the Captain.

Keep making the good stuff, we'll keep buying. Great job, Scott!!

Well mine had arrived but the SWMBO claimed them as a "Christmas" gift to me, so I got to wait a few more days. But as this is a combination of two of the best products and from two of the best gentlemen around I know it will be a stellar experience! Thank you for all you do Scott!

Last night the family got together with my wife's side of the family tree for Christmas dinner and presents. My father-in-law surprised me with a tub of the Capt. I used it this morning with my new Omega boar brush. Nice stuff. Just a hint of Bay Rum. Great BBS shave with my R-41. I won't need to shave again until Thursday or Friday.

Good product!

Top Bottom