What's new

Razorock Essential Oil of Lime Shaving Soap

$3.53 with free shipping! [emoji50]

I bought one and waited to receive it before posting. I was worried that the picture showed the older style label that I remembered from a decade ago. What I received appears to indeed be “new, old stock,” but not THAT old:
proxy.php

proxy.php

Its scent is moderately limey-sharp in the tub but very mild when lathering, perhaps due to this being slightly older stuff. Then again, the reviews I found here on B&B seem to also indicate that it has a mild scent.
Performance-wise, it takes little effort to produce an explosion of slick lather. I used an Omega synthetic brush for my test run, pictured above.

There were 10 units left at the time I posted this, and it shipped way faster than indicated on the site (my tracking info said the shipment originated in Minnesota).

$3.53 with free shipping! [emoji50]

I bought one and waited to receive it before posting. I was worried that the picture showed the older style label that I remembered from a decade ago. What I received appears to indeed be “new, old stock,” but not THAT old:
proxy.php

proxy.php

Its scent is moderately limey-sharp in the tub but very mild when lathering, perhaps due to this being slightly older stuff. Then again, the reviews I found here on B&B seem to also indicate that it has a mild scent.
Performance-wise, it takes little effort to produce an explosion of slick lather. I used an Omega synthetic brush for my test run, pictured above.

There were 10 units left at the time I posted this, and it shipped way faster than indicated on the site (my tracking info said the shipment originated in Minnesota).
Still 8 left (well 7 now that I grabbed one). Thanks @Latherdude . Worth a shot for that price. [emoji106]

Top Bottom