What's new

Razorock DLC Lupo

Attachments

• DLC.PNG
    DLC.PNG
    182.2 KB · Views: 129
If this was 24 hours ago, I'd jump on the LUPO DLC, but just yesterday I bought the RE Wunderslant SS. I've got to behave, as next week is Black Friday, so i can't blow my wad the very week right before BF.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
If this was 24 hours ago, I'd jump on the LUPO DLC, but just yesterday I bought the RE Wunderslant SS. I've got to behave, as next week is Black Friday, so i can't blow my wad the very week right before BF.
The biggest concern I have is that "diamond like coating" might cause drag. I am REALLY glad it isn't just polished up real nice, as the War Department would have my hide and then make me sleep in the barn with my flea bitten cats and her moulting chickens.

The biggest concern I have is that "diamond like coating" might cause drag. I am REALLY glad it isn't just polished up real nice, as the War Department would have my hide and then make me sleep in the barn with my flea bitten cats and her moulting chickens.
I have the black anodized Baby Smooth RR and it is very smooth. I would expect the DLC coating to alleviate drag. I have watches with DLC coating and it is very durable.

Top Bottom