What's new

Razorock DLC Lupo

Thanks for the reply! I guess time will tell if the head is revised or not. Of course, if it is a blade gap change, it will be subjective whether it is seen as an improvement or not, as one size rarely fits all. YMMV. Stay safe!
agreed, the next on my list is the Wunderbar, I think it would be my regular use razor since I shave three to four times a week, I will leave the Game changer 81p OC for when I skip a shave as I feel that the open comp is more effective when my hair is longer, and have the lupo as my milder razor just in case I have a meeting or any event that calls for a daily shave which i can do with the lupo no problem. now, rationale aside I know if something wicked comes along my rad will kick in and I may have a hard time containing myself. lol.

Sadly the Lupo SS, Lupo Aluminum or the Wolfman WR1 .61SB(which the lupo is a clone of) don't work for me. As much I wanted to love them they tug badly no matter what blade and give a rough shave. I know some people love them and others have the same issue as me. They are beautiful razors though. Love the look and feel of the handle. It looks retro futuristic. Also the finish is cool although wasn't a fan of how the DLC felt on my skin.

Top Bottom