What's new

WTB RazoRock DCL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken,

What you are looking for is the Razorock Lupo DLC. DLC stands for "diamond-like coating." There is no such thing as a DCL, and there are other razors besides the Lupo that have also been made with the same coating.

You might want to change the thread title to WTB Razorock Lupo DLC.

Ken,

What you are looking for is the Razorock Lupo DLC. DLC stands for "diamond-like coating." There is no such thing as a DCL, and there are other razors besides the Lupo that have also been made with the same coating.

You might want to change the thread title to WTB Razorock Lupo DLC.
Thanks...How do I edit the title?

Thanks...How do I edit the title?
If that is the case, unless you are adamant about a DLC razor because of the color or any other reason aside from the shave; Joe said that the shave was virtually identical to the one of the Lupo SS .72, so that would be an easier and more affordable way of going about it; the DLC Lupo retailed for 90 while the SS is only around 70.

If that is the case, unless you are adamant about a DLC razor because of the color or any other reason aside from the shave; Joe said that the shave was virtually identical to the one of the Lupo SS .72, so that would be an easier and more affordable way of going about it; the DLC Lupo retailed for 90 while the SS is only around 70.
I will look into it. Thanks!

I will look into it. Thanks!
I read the geometry 📐 is different and that the DLC mimics the milder Wolfman WR1 (.61 blade gap etc). I don’t mind waiting and paying extra for the DLC. But thanks for your input. If I can’t find one, that’s ok with me 👍🏻 I have tons already 😂

I read the geometry [emoji424] is different and that the DLC mimics the milder Wolfman WR1 (.61 blade gap etc). I don’t mind waiting and paying extra for the DLC. But thanks for your input. If I can’t find one, that’s ok with me [emoji1303] I have tons already [emoji23]
They have the aluminum version which I believe had the same geometry as the DLC Lupo

Sent by the Shave Maharaja from his SM-A705GM using Tapatalk

I ordered a Lupo .72 🇨🇦 Sometimes you have to live a little dangerously in life 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom