What's new

Razorock Classic

Just received Razorock Classic and XXX soaps today. My XXX looks just fine but the Classic looks like it melted and pulled away from the sides revealing this oily texture on top. Is this something that can be "fixed" or is normal? Just mix it back up and throw it in the fridge or something? Should I send it back?

I also just received a tub of Razorock Classic today and tonight was my first time using this cream. Mine looks very similar to what you are describing at least as far as the oily texture goes. Mine does not seem to be pulling away from the sides, but it was apparently laying on its side in transit so I had to tap it to re-level it in the plastic tub. This may have completely negated any pulling away present. Let's see what others have to say about this...:huh:

P.S. The Razorock Classic cream as it was seemed to work just fine for me. I really barely used any and got explosive thick and creamy lather. My only problem was resisting the temptation to eat it.:lol:

A good question to you or anyone else who has used this soap/cream.

How much water can this stuff take optimally?

I get tons of fluffy lather that smells amazing and i've added just about as much water as I dare (2-3 splashes). I still feel like I am not getting the most out of this stuff. I'm not seeing any ill effects facially but it just doesn't seem to hang around long in the sink after I rinse my razor. Maybe a lack of thickness\substance.

C.O. Bigelo is the only other shaving cream I have used so far... so maybe this is just how this stuff is. I'm at least happy with the shaves I'm getting!

Top Bottom