What's new

RazoRock Caribbean Holiday Disappointment.

Coconut, rum, brown sugar, pineapple, yum...sounds like the perfect aftershave for summer. Well that's what I thought too, the scent is very summery but the aftershave itself gives me a warmth, not cooling, not refreshing. A heavy warm aftershave, it says it contains menthol but alas nowhere to be found.

Coconut, rum, brown sugar, pineapple, yum...sounds like the perfect aftershave for summer. Well that's what I thought too, the scent is very summery but the aftershave itself gives me a warmth, not cooling, not refreshing. A heavy warm aftershave, it says it contains menthol but alas nowhere to be found.
Sounds like you’re slightly allergic.

Sorry!

Proraso green perhaps??

Sorry!

Proraso green perhaps??
Emergency shave at 9 this morning today, I rushed to Proraso green, the heat was insufferable. Ah, some nice cooling at last, props to RazoRock though, I can still smell the Caribbean Holiday aftershave i used yesterday. Very lasting scent.

Top Bottom