What's new

RazoRock BC Silvertip Plissoft - Review, Photos, Measurements

Some of the handmade brushes I bought on Etsy have great handles but the knots of so-called Tuxedo knots are not as nice
That's worrisome. Part of the problem is that there's no real standard definition, aside from the color. Multiple manufacturers with completely different materials and processes can make knots that look identical in photos, are marketed the same way, yet perform quite differently. Perhaps the worst part is that we then end up comparing apples to oranges while thinking we all have apples. It's a whole different demention of YMMV that shouldn't exist.

I'd like to try a new brush. Where is the best place to buy this particular one?

Italian Barber sells it. Italian Barber is a B&B vendor, and I'd like to post the URL, but that might violate B&B's rules. (Shouldn't posting links to B&B vendors' websites be explicitly allowed in the rules?)

Italian Barber sells it. Italian Barber is a B&B vendor, and I'd like to post the URL, but that might violate B&B's rules. (Shouldn't posting links to B&B vendors' websites be explicitly allowed in the rules?)
Is Italian Barber in the U.S. or Canada? I just sent a razor to Canada first class and it took 20 days to get there.

Is Italian Barber in the U.S. or Canada? I just sent a razor to Canada first class and it took 20 days to get there.

U.S., I think. "At Italian Barber, all shipments over $60 USD (before any applicable taxes) within the contiguous USA and Canada (Excluding Territories) are FREE."

Top Bottom