What's new

Razorock Barbershop Blue does it smell like Aqua Velva?

I have a bottle of it currently, and I really like it, I've only smelt Aqua Velva once or twice, however I can attest that the smell of it will last, not hours and hours and hours, however it will linger. It smells great, has a nice kick to it on the burn side, and I don't think you will be disappointed, it's a nice clean smell.

I have a bottle of it currently, and I really like it, I've only smelt Aqua Velva once or twice, however I can attest that the smell of it will last, not hours and hours and hours, however it will linger. It smells great, has a nice kick to it on the burn side, and I don't think you will be disappointed, it's a nice clean smell.
Not powdery then?

It's nice stuff, but once I bought B+M Reserve Cool, I kinda stopped using my Blue Barbershop set as they're similar to me. Been years since I smelled AV, but I don't recall them being very close smelling.

it is their take on Floid blue, that is correct, it's a great aftershave, you won't be disappointed with it, or at least I don't think you will be, it's very old school to me. I enjoy it, and I'm about half way through my bottle.

I'm somewhat tempted now to get a bottle of Floid and or Furbo, just to have a bottle to compare, but honestly I'm good with what I have on hand already, I'll put it too you this way, you won't regret buying a bottle of it that's for sure, I have yet to come across anyone that doesn't like it.

Just be warned that Furbo smells very much like Floid Blue, but in my experience is completely overrun by the stench of menthol once it’s on your skin, and the scent profile is very hard to detect.

I like Aqua Velva for the menthol and the price, scent of the blue is okay, but I usually shave before a shower so it is mostly washed off. I have a bottle of RR Barbershop Blue, and it does not smell like AV. Performance for price, I'm undecided so far.

Top Bottom