What's new

Razorock Baby Smooth

I have the Ti version and it is one of my favorite razors, almost up there with my Wolfmans. I use it when I want (or have) to shave quickly and don't want to pay too much attention to technique.

It is a mild razor, but stays efficient enough that a two pass shave gives me at least a solid DFS, and BBS if I go for a third. I wouldn't buy it expecting it to be anywhere near aggressive, so you may want to judge if you'd be ok with that.

I have the Ti version and it is one of my favorite razors, almost up there with my Wolfmans. I use it when I want (or have) to shave quickly and don't want to pay too much attention to technique.

It is a mild razor, but stays efficient enough that a two pass shave gives me at least a solid DFS, and BBS if I go for a third. I wouldn't buy it expecting it to be anywhere near aggressive, so you may want to judge if you'd be ok with that.
Thank you for your input. I'm used to mild/medium razor and never shaved with a mild razor with the exception of the Feather AS-D2 and that was too mild but nicely built. The Ti is a beautiful razor indeed. May have to take a risk and try it out for myself. Is it an easy effortless shave In your opinion? My current is the Razorock S.L.A.B.

I have it in the black aluminum, and I really enjoy it. I have some really course facial hair, and was hesitant about buying This in aluminum. I figured it would be to light to be smooth. That was not the case at all. It shaves really smooth for me, and is mild, which I like. I think it's the way the blade is curved downward a good bit that makes this razor really smooth, and great for course facial hair. I use Astra blades in mine, and love it.

I bought the Ti Baby Smooth when they were available a few months ago and I am very happy with mine. I find it shaves closer than their new Mamba but it’s not as forgiving. Both are great razors. With the Baby Smooth due to the way it bends the blade the angle is a little different and it makes hard to shave my mustache area ATG.

I bought the Ti Baby Smooth when they were available a few months ago and I am very happy with mine. I find it shaves closer than their new Mamba but it’s not as forgiving. Both are great razors. With the Baby Smooth due to the way it bends the blade the angle is a little different and it makes hard to shave my mustache area ATG.
Thank you for your input..

I have used my new Ti a few times now. It reminds me a lot of my Wunderbar. You need to use a shallow angle and let the head and blade do all the work. It's, IMO, no where near as mild as the Mamba, which is the most easy going razor, ever. With the Mamba I have whiskers by 2pm. The BS, not even close. It's good for around 12 hours of BBS, also like the Wunderbar. I am so glad I took the risk on it, it completely paid off in spades.

Alu owner here. Good razor. Angle is quite different (shallower) than my other razors but it's easy to get used to. It's not super mild (as opposed, to me, to the mamba which was too mild (again to me)) but gets the job done without having to be ultra careful. Worth it imho.

Top Bottom