What's new

RazoRock Baby Smooth

That's the big problem with the Baby Smooth. It's way too light. And I would definitely not classify it as a smooth razor.

I have that one too, and don't care for it either. I think I just prefer heavy razors.
I don't think it's the weight. I can shave with both heavy and light razors. Balance is key, rather than weight in and of itself. Something about the head geometry perhaps?

When I got mine I wasn't impressed. Second shave a put a feather in it though and I like it well enough for a daily. I never use it with more than one day on my face. It doesn't live up to the hype in my opinion, but it is decent.
OK now I have had six shaves with the RR BabySmooth and I'm done with it! I've taken it out of my rotation. I tried other blades, and WTG ii's OK, but XTG and AGT it just doesn't deliver. Mild but inefficient. I'm rather disappointed I have to confess, but life is too short to bother with this razor.

I agree. Something about the Aluminum Baby Smooth I received makes it very rough for me? Actually like a sword as this morning for the first time in many years I cut myself badly with the razor on a WTG pass. Lots of blood as the blade dug in to my cheek and that was definitely unexpected? What happened to cause the dig in, I haven't figured out. I have only used the razor 3 or 4 times and each time it has left a heck of a lot of weepers. Again why, I don't know. Today luckily I used a less sharp blade. If I had used a Feather I think I would have had to go to the hospital??? SO, down the road it goes. I'll never use it again! I like everything from Italian Barber except this razor! That's my experience and as usual YMMV!!! Maybe it's just the razor, maybe it's just me? The Baby Smooth I received seems to have a heck of a lot of blade exposure! That doesn't equate to mild in my opinion?

Top Bottom