What's new

RazoRock "Amici" Brush

Mine is a bit scritchy too. I'd prefer for it to be softer and am hoping it will soften up with use.

So ... how close did we come to identifying where all 100 brushes went?

Brought the table forward. If there's anyone missing, please add yourselves, or anyone you know who has one.

Based on the list, 60/100 accounted for.

RazoRock Amici Owner Registry
#Owner#Owner
1CyberJCM51tailoredfamcam
2jasonb873652
3whitemikeca53
4Lather54dbird
5davizera55inspectoring
7evnpar57shavefreak
8MaxZoran58Bshell
9OccamsBadger59jkh
1060nsmalls
11blzrfn61
1262AABCDS
13RazoRock_Mike63spaceboy2001
15bait1a65
16Helzerr66mastershake
17jwilock67
18P Funk68
19BabyFace3469ACMEanvils
20fsturnz70
21tiernan2271
22urkel72flashvictor
2373?brucered?
2575Cadinsor
26Ronnie Aloha76xillion
27ClintO77Vincenzo
28ckang7978
2979dieselfuel79
30dgumprecht80squatzilla801
315Cantonas81
33shaverjoe83SocalRick
3484Alpedhuez55
3585RVshave
36Atalk86
37AndroiDad7587Kwikrp
394freek89jazzguy
4090Hinano_Paul
4292Quigg
43taborcarn93
44RazoRock94
45AmphibCWO95lowjax
46sgtd96
47Mapster97
49Acmemfg99
50Penmanship100

Mine is a bit scritchy too. I'd prefer for it to be softer and am hoping it will soften up with use.

It's not a bad brush...but not a great one either. I'm gonna work with it for a while longer and if there is a lack of "Wow Factor" it just might show up on B/S/T....

I am still on the fence on this brush as well. I'd hate to give up on it too soon since once it's gone, it's gone for good and never coming back. I just find it a bit too scritchy for me and would prefer a softer brush.

I have a buttery soft rooney and I have not picked it up. Once the smell of the Amici faded I can't stop reaching for it. It is so efficient at loading and face lathering. I also love how when I squeeze the brush the water drains below and the thick lather pushes out the top.

Bruce did you find someone who wanted to sell or did he have some left? anyway glad you found one, I love mine, rotate it, don't want to wear it out you know.

Bruce did you find someone who wanted to sell or did he have some left? anyway glad you found one, I love mine, rotate it, don't want to wear it out you know.

I have one coming from IB. My guess is, Joseph allowed people to get on the list, and buy after Christmas.

Before anyone accused me of doing anything funny for Sabbatical reasons last year, it was far from it. Joseph told me he would allow me to purchase one when I was ready, no pressure if I didn't want one and it was paid for and ordered in 2014 during my restock week.

Before anyone accused me of doing anything funny for Sabbatical reasons last year, it was far from it. Joseph told me he would allow me to purchase one when I was ready, no pressure if I didn't want one and it was paid for and ordered in 2014 during my restock week.

Yea he definitely made it clear that he opened it up to reservations and then when he announced what it actually was you could purchase when you wanted to, just let him know if you didn't want it so he could go to the next person. Nothing funny there.

I also just placed my order for my Amici. Can't wait to try it out after all the comments posted here! And I've been bearding it up for about 2 months now, and sort of missing my shaves. So maybe a couple test lathers to lose the funk, and then the beard is coming off.

I'll post back with my number once I receive it.

Wonder if there are any extras that folk had reserved then decided not to buy.
i asked hm the same thing. he said he would let me know but i never heard anything after that so i bought one from bst. now i would still love to get another one since my brother in law would gladly buy one. he loves mine.

Wonder if there are any extras that folk had reserved then decided not to buy.

Certainly wouldn't hurt to ask Joe. But, I doubt there's any availability left. The first 100 on the list filled up pretty fast from what I remember, (mostly die hard RazoRockers) then the word kinda started spreading and then the wait list blew up.

But, ya never know! And keep an eye on the BST.... Sounds like there's a couple owners on the fence, so you could get lucky.

Top Bottom