What's new

Razorock American Barber - Formula Change?

Hey all - long time lurker - first time poster here. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed any formula changes on any Razorock splashes? Just received a new bottle of American Barber from a reputable EU based vendor and the bottle smells nothing like the usual AB. Which is a bummer. I love the Rive Gauche vibe off the usual AB. Anyone else experience similar?

i would expect similar changes for any product containing lyral and lillial. alot of splashes have them (Barrister and Mann comes to mind)

No idea. I have been out (so have they) since December. Not happy to hear about a change. I can't think of any formulation changes in AS, EdT or EdP over the years that have been for the better.

Please don’t say there’s been a change!

hopefully here in the United States there’s no change. American Barber was one of the first shave soaps and aftershave I got. Great scent!!!!!

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I really prefer the RR American Barber to the Fine product. The RR has a better scent and it's half the price of the Fine American blend. I still have 2 or 3 unopened bottles from 2016, so I'm set for a while.

Top Bottom