What's new

RazoRock Adjustable Razor

I've never heard of this razor till today.

Also if you go to the Italian Barber website & scroll through the RazoRock razors it's not listed.
But I found it on their site using a Google search.

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
This is a renamed Baili adjustable razor.
Many of Razorock's low-cost razors are from similar Chinese pipelines, just to fill the basic product line or the novice market.
I personally would not regard it as a real Razorock razor.

H15ea68c3b2f140dcac4cbb1f5e52d30e1.jpg

Makes sense but why don't they list this razor with the other RazoRock razors. They have no problems including the DE1 & Quick Change. At least they changed the handle on the Tech.

Anyway I've been shopping with Italian Barber since 2019 & today was the first time I heard of this razor.
Thanks.

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
DE1=Baili 176, Quick change=Baili 179
Although they all have a reasonable shaving effect, Razorock did not do anything in the process, just import and increased the price of sales. You can buy these Chinese zamak razors at a more cost-effective price on Maggard/ Amazon/ AliExpress.

As for why its links are not listed, the answer is likely to be more basic── for example, may because of China's recent transportation problems and large scale power shortages, Razorock must control the amount of inventory; or just their web engineers temporarily closed some links to reorganize page.
Or it may just be an engineer's operational error── When I purchased the copper bowl on the webpage of Captain's Choice, I also encountered the same problem (the copper bowl disappeared from the web list and can only be searched from google).

Last edited:
Top Bottom