What's new

Razor storage?

im trying to find something that i put on my window sill in the bathroom,
so far after a lot of searching the best thin i can come up with is a three tier wooden spice rack like this below

anyone else got any suggestions that can help please?

I thought this was a thread on razor storage but then all the sudden I see museum grade storage. How do you expect us to follow this art work?
Well, it IS how I store my razors, and those in the displays are being used, too. Not too often, but that has more to do with the amount of razors I own and the frequency with which I shave.

This is it,
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

these look good, can probably put 10 de razors in there and from searching online like ebay/amazon etc,
it seem you can find a lot of decent stuff under make up organisers and they seem to be in acrylic

these look good, can probably put 10 de razors in there and from searching online like ebay/amazon etc,
it seem you can find a lot of decent stuff under make up organisers and they seem to be in acrylic

I made this storages for myself.It can holds 7 DE razors, and 5 shaving brushes. And the other one is made from a broken digital clock from Las Vegas, for 3 straight razors.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: saj
While there's a box in the closet with far too many that don't see much use, the ones in regular rotation get to sit out on display.
View attachment 855193

The razor of the day, week, or until my fancy turns to another sits front and center with a die keeping track of blade useage. That's a toothbrush holder the SC, LC, Red tip, and Fatboy are nestled in.

View attachment 855194
oh you have a pet scorpion in there you didn't mention him.

I'd also like to know what the clips are.

Does anyone have any ideas for a small display case for a razor that has a lockable door on it?
I'm thinking of the little one and want to avoid any potential accidents.
Preferably wall mountable.

I currently keep them in a toolbox that sits in the cupboard under the bathroom sink; with a combination lock securing it.
However, I shave in the early mornings around 4:30 am and the dragging-out and unlocking of my toolbox is a bit inconvenient and noisy.

depending on the size of your collection I would make a small "apothecary cabinet" and use jewelry box or display cabinet locks

https://www.amazon.com/Dophee-Antiq...75528&sprefix=jewelry+box+lock,aps,190&sr=8-4

Top Bottom