What's new

Razor Storage in the Den

Every tried the .84 Jaws? I want to add one modern cnc‘d razor but I’m n no hurry. I like OC and don’t mind some bladefeel.
I had it ,but sold it ,too.
The teeth of the JAWS comb were giving me an uncomfortable feeling .
Felt like “biting” on my skin .
More or less ,had the same blade feel like the oc GC .84-P has ,but was nowhere near smoothness-wise.

My razor storage went from this in June 2019...
20190707_210435.jpg

All the way to this correctly...
20201127_172251 (2).jpg

Safety tucked away in my bathroom cabinet

Razorock GC 0.84-P
Merkur 34C HD
Rockwell 6C
Gillette slim J3

Karve christopher bradley with D plate is on its way

Tupperware with bubble wrap at the bottom + silica bags.
Keep 5-10 at hand in a cheap plastic jewelry "thingy" w 2 drawers.

Jaws: I have it but the teeth are irritating to the skin/scalp; GC OC is way smoother. OR get a Karve OC

I guess my "AD" problems are not near as bad as I thought. I have got to up my game in the storage arena. Hats off to you guys!

My razor of the day stays in the bathroom resting/drying out in a small open wooden box. All my vintage razors are keep in this old vintage shop desk and in the small vintage restored boxes on top. The nice Gillette vintage ’presentation case’ is new, I keep my blades in that one :thumbup1:

C8EADA5B-881C-479A-A407-4C7C88D7297A.jpeg
DFC71FF5-D198-4AE5-8165-4F0757BCCE80.jpeg
FB776C73-CEA8-4884-A986-EF61FB3196F3.jpeg
CD2D7717-6639-4BBD-A342-3FA1E4F742FB.jpeg

My razor of the day stays in the bathroom resting/drying out in a small open wooden box. All my vintage razors are keep in this old vintage shop desk and in the small vintage restored boxes on top. The nice Gillette vintage ’presentation case’ is new, I keep my blades in that one :thumbup1:

View attachment 1208581View attachment 1208582View attachment 1208583View attachment 1208584
You have a beautiful vintage cabinet to match all the vintage razors...excellent!

View attachment 1208581View attachment 1208582View attachment 1208583View attachment 1208584
I wondered how you did it. I think in my mind I visualized a lot of lighted glass curio cabinets like a museum. Peter you have a beautiful collection!

You have a beautiful vintage cabinet to match all the vintage razors...excellent!
I wondered how you did it. I think in my mind I visualized a lot of lighted glass curio cabinets like a museum. Peter you have a beautiful collection!

Thanks fellas!

No Glen, sadly my wife put her foot down on the glass curio cabinets - I actually found a couple that were awesome! - So I am waiting for my kids to move out so I can build a man cave :laugh:

Thanks fellas!

No Glen, sadly my wife put her foot down on the glass curio cabinets - I actually found a couple that were awesome! - So I am waiting for my kids to move out so I can build a man cave :laugh:
Hopefully that day comes to pass. You have invested a lot of time and effort tracking down the pieces of your collection and I am certain that it would be rewarding to put your pieces on display so that you and others could enjoy looking at them. If I came to visit, you would probably have a difficult time getting me out of the man cave.

Top Bottom