What's new

Razor storage and display option.

Hi, just wanted to share the way I store and display my razors. I have this in my closet, kind of utilitarian but very effective and nice to have them all right there for easy access and viewing. It is a plastic pegboard with screw driver holders.
20170306_080418.jpg

Look man, empty spaces are empty spaces. And empty spaces are signs of an incomplete collection. Who are we to stop him from buying 5 more razors? :001_302:
That seems to be the problem, stopping, this is one crazy and enjoyable hobby.

Look man, empty spaces are empty spaces. And empty spaces are signs of an incomplete collection. Who are we to stop him from buying 5 more razors? :001_302:

I'm surprised you didn't suggest moving the row of screwdriver holders up two holes, so he could put another entire row to fill at the bottom.

There are a number of different things you can get for pegboard - one is jars that you screw into a lid that's held onto the board. Just put a slot in one, and you now have your blade bank :)

I'm surprised you didn't suggest moving the row of screwdriver holders up two holes, so he could put another entire row to fill at the bottom.
There are a number of different things you can get for pegboard - one is jars that you screw into a lid that's held onto the board. Just put a slot in one, and you now have your blade bank :)

All kidding aside, this is actually a good idea. Surely there's something that would accommodate brushes, too. I've got a pretty large closet in my bathroom, I could probably do a pretty good little square of pegboard in there. Maybe put a shelf above/below it for creams and soaps and AS, and it would be set.
Hmmm, off to Home Depot!

Man, my wife is going to be so mad at you guys. I'm going to have to buy a ton of stuff to fill up a 4'x8' sheet of pegboard.

All kidding aside, this is actually a good idea. Surely there's something that would accommodate brushes, too. I've got a pretty large closet in my bathroom, I could probably do a pretty good little square of pegboard in there. Maybe put a shelf above/below it for creams and soaps and AS, and it would be set.
Hmmm, off to Home Depot!

There are ones that would fit brushes. There are also long double 'hangers' where you could slide multiple razors into. The ones for brushes would either be the clips for hammers and similar, or the hangers for the same. If you want to hang your brushes upside down, simply tie a leather loop to the bottom (or a shoe string), and just hang them from a hook.

By the way, it looks like you need five more razors.

Man, my wife is going to be so mad at you guys. I'm going to have to buy a ton of stuff to fill up a 4'x8' sheet of pegboard.

I like your sense of humor brother, lol. Happy Almost One Month Anniversary on B&B!

Top Bottom