What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

Razor rotation. Which razors have you used the last 5 shaves?

I rotate razors, but go 2 weeks before switching.

Currently using a 1970 Gillette Super Adjustable Black Beauty (84mm).
Previous was a 1964 Gillette Slim Adjustable

cryhavoc

Contributor
Gillette 1950 NDC Super Speed

Feb 11th -Gillette Flare tip M3- MFG 1967 3 qtr Gillette flare tip M3 1967 model (2).jpg

Feb 12,13,14th - One blade Core version 2- MFG 2018> One blade 1 (2).jpg

Feb 15th - Razorock Game changer .84 - MFG 2018> Razorock Game change .84 2018 (2).jpg

Have some great shaves!

Timeless .68 scalloped bar
H&S N075
GC .84
Blackland Dart
Timeless Brass .38

Still sampling a variety of DE razors to learn about performance, skin condition, days of growth, blade condition, etc. Nowhere near genuine preferences yet. I’ve learned enough to appreciate how much I still don’t know. Not yet skilled or disciplined enough to consistently and safely wield a more aggressive razor. The bathroom kind of looked like a cheap TV crime scene after using the Blackland Dart. I did my best to clean up the place, but if the forensics team checks my house, I may get arrested by mistake. The brass Timeless .38 was a blessed relief, and gave me a really nice close comfortable shave. Apparently, I am now intolerant of the discomfort of more than two day’s growth. Happy shaving, from a distance.