What's new

Razor rock eucalyptus tea tree AS

Anyone with experience using 888 eucalyptus tea tree? It was on sale at Italian Barber while I was stocking up on a few favorites. It’s difficult for me to love. The best attribute is the industrial stench evaporates quickly. What am I missing?
450F9F63-2448-4E04-9575-EFEAFEB0F295.jpeg

Update. 2nd shave . Fragrance seems to have mellowed a bit. Perhaps my nose is more accepting this morning. Still it is powerful and should be respected.
I will give this five stars for the skin feel. Face is left buttery smooth.

Update. 2nd shave . Fragrance seems to have mellowed a bit. Perhaps my nose is more accepting this morning. Still it is powerful and should be respected.
I will give this five stars for the skin feel. Face is left buttery smooth.
It's more of a therapeutic aftershave than a perfumed one. It's supposed to soothe the skin and calm irritation. The scent should not last very long.

Tea tree oil resembles turpentine in some ways. Some people find it more objectionable than others.

I was avoiding the word “turpentine” But yes you nailed it. Helpful hint. I went back to the IB site. And made note that they recommended to shake well before use. That made a big difference.

Tea tree oil resembles turpentine in some ways. Some people find it more objectionable than others.
As a matter of fact, turpentine, eucalyptus oil, and tea tree oil are chemically similar; they share a lot of the same terpenes. Frankincense, too, now that I think about it.

Mrs. Scandalous is quite allergic to them so I avoid products with them. It's a shame because I really like Stirling Frankincense and Myrrh, any time of year.

Top Bottom