What's new

Razor Rack / Caddy

For something a bit smaller and counter friendly, you can also look at like toothbrush stands in the local hardware/home improvement store. I use those, and put some sticky backed felt on the top of them to not have metal on metal against the razors.
+1 Stores and the web have many options. But if I have to buy another, I may have to rethink whether I am collecting or hoarding!

Sent from my SM-T377R4 using Tapatalk

I, like many, use test tube racks.

proxy.php
Same rig here, although I only need one (so far :biggrin1:).

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
My simple solution. A jewelry display case with wooden razor holders inserted and the interior covered with black felt. They are easily accessible and it makes for a very nice display.
proxy.php

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

My simple solution. A jewelry display case with wooden razor holders inserted and the interior covered with black felt. They are easily accessible and it makes for a very nice display.
proxy.php

Nailed it! Really like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not have this myself but its an option. Search for razor caddy on 'bay.

proxy.php

I do have this. It’s empty in the guest bath. The holes are rough cut and I could hear my vintage razor handles scratching and scraping as the passed through all four holes.

That’s why I bought the cork serving tray.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I were to hog the bathroom with my shaving goods my wife would buy this and store my shaving gear for me. However, she would not give me the combination and I am sure it would join my gun safe in the garage.

proxy.php

proxy.php
I

proxy.php

I use something similar: Keepsake Display Case by Studio Décor®

No need to modify them. Each has 6 shelves, and each shelf easily holds 3 razors lying down. More if you overlap them.

I found a guy on Ebay (richtercustoms) that makes a nice one for $20. It holds 5 razors and he does custom work too so if you want more razors or an added place for the brush. He lists them as makes them. Or you can contact him directly to make one for you.

Richter Customs on Etsy

Richter Customs by Richtercustoms

I love his razor stands. I have 3 of them. 2 are made of santos mahogany and 1 is black walnut. The black walnut is gorgeous and if I buy a 4th, it will be black walnut.

Top Bottom