What's new

Razor Rack / Caddy

Hi Guys,

Was wondering what racks / holders people use for their razors, for those that have multiple razors.

I’d like to have them on show but easy to pick from.

I saw a guy in an earlier post with a leather wall mounted holder for his straight razors, that was cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
I use Test Tube racks.

Clear Plastic two level:
proxy.php

Wood inline spray painted:
proxy.php

I’m using a cork serving tray on top of a small chest of drawers. I keep my soap overflow and the like in the chest and my DE razors are spread out on the cork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should see @DCRIII set up..... Wow!
Here's my display that I made. Currently holds 60 razors, 8 brushes, a bunch of 2oz. Bottles of aftershave.
Also, here's how I hand the other razors that don't fit on the sink cabinet doors using rope light hanger/fasteners.
20171227_070215.jpg
20171227_070523.jpg
20171227_070606.jpg

Last edited:
I recently picked up a revolving tie rack to try and convert to a razor display as a side project. For now I just lay them out in a tray.

Attachments

• 6A2328CA-ED79-4052-81F1-26CE9A2AE4EB.jpeg
    6A2328CA-ED79-4052-81F1-26CE9A2AE4EB.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 30
For something a bit smaller and counter friendly, you can also look at like toothbrush stands in the local hardware/home improvement store. I use those, and put some sticky backed felt on the top of them to not have metal on metal against the razors.

This was sent to me by my Bingle buddy for Christmas. Place for a brush and 3 razors.
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I need to build something more efficient/ fancy. This is a little corner shelf I built about a year and a half ago when my den was a little smaller! Now it's overflowing. I have soaps and blades on the other side of the sink and aftershaves on a shelf.
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom