What's new

Razor Pouches (or maybe... am I getting RPAD?)

This RazoRock pouch holds every part of a minimalist DE travel kit except the Omega mixed midget brush which fits in a small perforated pill bottle.
89A87E16-2705-4ABD-AD48-4ABF22536F9E.jpeg

7A30AA71-6E9C-487B-9081-BA502534EBD6.jpeg

This Noymer 'MELLO HIDE' pouch is just big enough for a travel Tech and a few blades:
8EC04D81-CC3D-4214-B443-F09DF1F9160E.jpeg

Neither the original owner nor I have gotten around to using that dinky razor. Maybe if I was traveling ultralight.

This RazoRock pouch holds every part of a minimalist DE travel kit except the Omega mixed midget brush which fits in a small perforated pill bottle.

I have three of their waxed canvas versions that I quite like (to go with their waxed canvas shaving bag). They quite easily accommodate my full-sized long handle razors (Traderes, GC/Lupo with Super Knurl handle, etc) while assembled, and fit even better when disassembled.

I think the Spearhead pouch is much like that from Fine. It is made from good materials, and, U.S. made for those who care. It has space for a mirror, but, does not come with one. The elastic seems pretty good.
View attachment 1471041
That case looks like it could last for generations with minimum care. Do you think that the elastic will last? It's hard to tell from the picture, but the cords that make up each band look kind of thick which would be a good thing.

That case looks like it could last for generations with minimum care. Do you think that the elastic will last? It's hard to tell from the picture, but the cords that make up each band look kind of thick which would be a good thing.
The blurb says it is made with milspec materials. They are snug now, and, with normal use should remain that way.

This Noymer 'MELLO HIDE' pouch is just big enough for a travel Tech and a few blades:
View attachment 1470204
Neither the original owner nor I have gotten around to using that dinky razor. Maybe if I was traveling ultralight.
It is actually pretty simple to shave with a travel tech, and, for that matter, a Tuckaway. It only takes a couple of shaves before you get the hang of it.

Just when I thought we’d reached bottom with $$$$$ razor craziness, now we have this? Guys, can’t you just throw a disposable in your bag when you travel?
Maybe Wolfman will offer a $$$$$$$ travel pouch and a 2-year waiting list.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Just when I thought we’d reached bottom with $$$$$ razor craziness, now we have this? Guys, can’t you just throw a disposable in your bag when you travel?
Maybe Wolfman will offer a $$$$$$$ travel pouch and a 2-year waiting list.
That made me laugh..... but it shouldn't have.... I have no stones to throw.... I've been buying brushes for the last month. We have a trip coming up in August... we'll be gone for a month. I'm still debating what gear to take... Gillette Fusion Power and some canned goo? or a nice SE AC setup... I'll probably take my Claymore Evo and a couple synth brushes.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I use this one from PAA. It comes with a nice two piece handle, a razor head, a decent pair of trimming scissors and the pouch. Decent quality. I like the little pockets better than the elastic strips. The pouch has enough room to hold an additional standard full size handle. The head that came with mine was a DOC, which I did not like and promptly sold with another free range handle I had laying around. But any razor head that isn’t huge will fit in there. The handle is chrome plated brass and is surprisingly nice. Feels great in the hand. There is an additional pocket that can be used for a tuck of blades or an additional head.

1655133958750.jpeg

1655134086738.jpeg

Top Bottom