What's new

Razor options that use Feather AC blades

I recently took my IBC razor out of mothballs since I now do more work from home. I am slowly improving my skills but sometimes I don't have enough time in the morning but I like the AC Pro blades.

What are some options for razors that will use the same, Feather AC Pro blades (which have been giving me great results). I have various Schick injectors and probably should try my hand at cutting down a Feather blade to use. I looked through the forums and tried to research many of the razors mentioned (e.g. Mongoose, Cobra, etc.). I know some have been discontinued and even used can be expensive. And some of the newer models look like modern art and have a price tag that matches. I came across the Razorock Black Hawk and would have pulled the trigger since it looked good and was listed at a price I considerable reasonable. Sadly, these seem to be sold out; even their electric blue version and I can't find any information on when they will be back in stock.

Any options or suggestions?

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
RazoRock Hawk V3 is the most affordable before the V2 is back in stock unless you include shavettes. In that case, the Facón kamisori is affordable/available.

Above the Tie makes three (SE-1, SE-2, SE-1 Windsor)
Occams Razor SE
Blackland Vector
Colonial General

Thanks for the suggestions. Does anyone know if the razorock V2 will still be made or is the V3 replacing it?

Top Bottom