What's new

Razor nick names

So do you ever give names to any of your favourite razors? I named my first W&B "The Boss", and someone else here calls one of their razors "Big Nasty", so I borrowed that for another big monster chopper that I have.

How about you?

No, but I do have a somewhat large coticule bout I've nicknamed my "First World War British Battle Tank" as that is what the honing surface reminds me of, the form profile of a British heavy tank from the First World War. A nice, light olive-green colo(u)red coticule bout to boot...

Wife named my fili 14 Chelsea for whatever reason. I call my favorite coticule the brick /slab of butter. jFyfZRS.jpg

I know you have a “Wittle whisker whacker”. Honed on “Honie McHoneface”. The honiest hone in Honetown.

Don’t lie.
Yes indeed what kind of straight razor user doesn't assign names to his razors?!?! LOL

Whenever I use my 8/8ths near wedge (lately it's been most of the time) I get Arnold Schwarzenegger vibes. It's a big honky thing and I think of GET TO THE CHOPPAAAA because it's such a chopper. Haven't named the razor Ah-nuld yet but it may as well be.

Top Bottom