What's new

Razor Identification Appreciated

Hi all,

Any help identifying this guy would be greatly appreciated, more so out of interest than a need to know basis. Bought it on the 'Bay a few weeks ago - one of those spur-of-the-moment bids. Totally forgot about and then received an email saying I won it.

It's pretty light, but the handy travel size is great, plenty of room for some spare blades. It came with a couple of old looking feather blades, which are sitting at home somewhere. The page said it was a 50's razor, not sure if it's correct or not.

Also any insights as to whether it is plated, and if it is what it is plated with so I can match the cleaning techniques accordingly.

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI...206730&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_1182

Cheers in advance.

Bumping this back up to the front page.

caleballen, I'm not sure what it is but if I had to guess, I would say it was definatly European, possibly German. Hopefully someone will chime in.

DL

Cheers, seems no one has seen or heard of one of these before!

Had a shave with it the other night and was quite interesting. It is extremely light (as opposed to my Merkur HD) and the open comb experience will definitely need repeating at some stage,

Top Bottom