What's new

Razor ID help

I am looking at picking up my first DE and found a deal locally but the seller says there are no makers marks on the razor. Can the experts here identify this razor?

Attachments

• 3BA63E50-78AB-4B9A-BB51-F550B1E0585F.png
    3BA63E50-78AB-4B9A-BB51-F550B1E0585F.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 45
A couple close up pics might help.

BTW, you might look at the websites at Maggards, West Coast Shaving, Italian Barber. Lots of options.

What have you been using?

I’ve been using a cartridge razor. Kids and life have been keeping me extremely busy but have decided I’m going to treat myself a little when I shave.

I don’t use PayPal or credit anymore so cash deals work best for me. Online is tough due to most people only wanting those types of payments.

I’ve been using a cartridge razor. Kids and life have been keeping me extremely busy but have decided I’m going to treat myself a little when I shave.

I don’t use PayPal or credit anymore so cash deals work best for me. Online is tough due to most people only wanting those types of payments.

Yeah...hard to tell from pics, but I suspect it is a clone made in China. If the fella wants $5 or $10 you don't have much to lose.

Vendors would accept a mail order with a money order, betcha. :)

If it comes With the JACK for 5 or 10 Bucks. Now that is a GREAT DEAL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah...hard to tell from pics, but I suspect it is a clone made in China. If the fella wants $5 or $10 you don't have much to lose.

Vendors would accept a mail order with a money order, betcha. :)

I did just purchase a Captains Choice copper shaving bowl, waiting for it to arrive. The guy is only asking $10 but didnt want to end up with a horrible razor that I should have just waited for another deal to come along. My shaving budget is pretty tight (4 kids who eat a ton) so I try not to waste money on things.

I was searching online for one that looks the same and found out it might be the Parker 64S.

Top Bottom