What's new

Razor Emporium Replacement Leather

Everyone’s 1st strop was probably a piece of crap. Mine was the naked armor “Blue Eel”. It’s just a fancy name for pleather with blue jeans in the back.

My 2nd was a HUGE upgrade to say the least. I bought one of my buddy Nick Madamba’s ESTY shop “ shaving innovations“ I got the Tan English Bridal and I ended up slicing it in a spot or two. I decided to sand it and it worked out for the most part. But looks like hell with all the sanding I did… 🙄😅

I decided to get another one but instead of buying a whole new strop, I decided to get a replacement leather from Razor Emporium and for a good price. $35 give or take. And I decided to get horse 🐎 this time. I tried to work with it as much as I could but in the end I didn’t like how fast it is and how quiet it is. But not knowing what my preference was… you have to try some things out to know what you like. That’s just how it is.

That being said, today I went back on Razor Emporium and bought the “black” English bridal replacement leather. And for the older horse and English bridal i’m going to put some string on both ends where the holes are and still use them. Because the horse is still in great condition

Looking Foward to installing my replacement Leather!

💈😁🤙🏻💈

~Mike 🌹

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    927 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    988.9 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    985.2 KB · Views: 24