What's new

Razor Emporium Discounts?

Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
Last month, the code “JUNE2021” received a 20% discount at Razor Emporium. Not now. Anyone know of another discount code? Or, from past experience, when have they typically offered a similar discount?

Kicking myself for waiting too long to pull the trigger on a Rex Ambassador.

Occasionally they're slow on posting the discount (sometimes closer to the end of the month) but there is usually one every month which they also post on their Instagram account.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Occasionally they're slow on posting the discount (sometimes closer to the end of the month) but there is usually one every month which they also post on their Instagram account.

If you have a discount every month that's good for a month, is it a discount or the regular price?
My Pillow offers a buy one get one free discount continuously, effectively making the discount price their regular price.

Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
Thank you! I’ll keep an eye open and strike when the time comes. Much appreciated.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
If you have a discount every month that's good for a month, is it a discount or the regular price?
My Pillow offers a buy one get one free discount continuously, effectively making the discount price their regular price.
Furniture stores invoke this same tactic. The price you see at the labor day sale is the regular price.

Thanks to @rusty1 for the advice and @Iskbar for July’s code, a new Rex Ambassador now awaits at the sink for its first use.
Use a steepr angle (handle closer to face) than normal and the razor will give you an extremely smooth shave. I use it on setting 6 all the time (including this morning) with zero nics or alum/alcohol burning.
proxy.php

Fayiz D.

Top Bottom