What's new

Razor & Brush Stand

Hi all - I'm relatively new here - have been lurking and PM'ing some people - also new to DE shaving after 30+ years with a cartridge. Had an Art of Shaving brush and a Mach 3 razor, and started down this rabbit hold of wet shaving about a month ago.
Anyway, I bought a Thater brush that I like, but it was too large for my old brush holder. I know some say just stand it on its end, but I ended up buying an Art of Shaving Power Shaver stand (very heavy) that has a wider brush holder and gently bringing in the prongs to fit my Thater. Pics attached.... just in case anyone is looking for something like this...
Ian

Stand1.JPG
Stand2.JPG

Thanks - I use this Triton as a holder for my extra razors. I like it but my wife makes me keep it way over to the side out of sight :)

triton1.jpg

Thanks - bought it on the bay - When I unpacked it I found it held a shavemac brush, but all others fell through, even though they were too large to fit on a standard holder. Put some cloth over the prongs and started hammering gently - now they fit. It's the only holder I've found that'll hold a larger brush by the handle (returned one that was large enough but very thin aluminum)...

Top Bottom