What's new

Razor/brush stand recommendation !

Hello fellas. Looking into getting a razor and brush stand. Mainly for drying purposes and to make my countertop more organized. Any recommendations on a quality fairly cheap one ?

you can pick up a wooden pipe stand at most sizable tobacco shops or online for pretty cheap. But you'd probably have to modify it to hold a brush.

there are also a few B&B members who sell some quite nice and fairly inexpensive razor and brush stands in the hobbyist/vendor forum. http://badgerandblade.com/vb/forumdisplay.php/143-Hobbyist-Vendor-Classifieds
i was really (and still am) tempted to buy one of them, but i've got a pile of stainless at the house that i think i'm going to turn into a razor/brush stand. otherwise, i'd definitely get one from one of our members.

P.S. i just linked to the hobbyist/vendor forum because i didn't feel like taking the time to look up the rules on posting to a specific member's thread. but it shouldn't take you long to find them.

lpdb185 beat me to it. I was going to say for the razors, a lot of people here use a pipe stand.
I wish I were crafty enough to build a stand for my razors and brushes.

Contact Mattw_VFR. I just got in the custom stand he made for me last night and I love it!

$uploadfromtaptalk1390918854834.jpg

All great ideas, thanks guys ! I like the pipe stand idea. Casey I feel the same way but I'm afraid I'm not crafty enough either.

mswofford

Rest in Peace
Marc; Look under "shaving brushes" forum, then "anyone know of a drip stand for a SOC?" thread. Check post #14 & #15 for a link. I would get this if I was starting over, it looks like a quality, effective & inexpensive solution. Let us know! I may get one myself.

Marc; Look under "shaving brushes" forum, then "anyone know of a drip stand for a SOC?" thread. Check post #14 & #15 for a link. I would get this if I was starting over, it looks like a quality, effective & inexpensive solution. Let us know! I may get one myself.
Mike I appreciate it, I'll definitely take a look and will let you know if I end up getting one !

Top Bottom