What's new

Razor/Blades/Soap PIF for new members!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Thinking about registering? Do it now and enter this PIF!

Available to one lucky winner!
New Palmolive Shave Stick
Gillette Flair Tip Super Speed Razor
20 Different DE Blades

This PIF is for new members only. Registered during the month of June, July and the duration of this PIF

This PIF will stay open for two weeks. Open to everyone worldwide.

Tell us how you found B&B and you're IN! It's that simple.

Good luck!

IMG_4895.JPG
IMG_4897.JPG
IMG_4896.JPG

Last edited:
I have always said that Jason is a great guy.

Thanks for that, buddy - a wonderful gesture.

Great PIF, I am in.

I found B&B through one of the blogs I found searching for information on wet shaving. I believe it was the blog by Manic59 from YouTube, though it was before I found his youtube videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thank you for doing this. I bought some blades from a seller on ebay. I asked a couple of general questions and he suggested I try the forum.

I'm in . I found this site when I goofed up making lather out of soap. Way to thin painful experience. Googled how to lather soap found this site.

I'm in!

I found B&B links I think from one of the myriad shaving YouTubers I visit as I continue my journey to find nirvana. It was one or more of the likes of mantic59, geofatboy, SinatraLennon, RazorEmporium, nick shaves, among others - all quality YouTubers in my opinion.

I'm definitely in. I was searching how to eliminate razor bumps with wet shaving after watching geofatboy's and Mantic59's youtube videos on double edge razors and how to shave. After I searched for shaving forums and B&B popped up in my search.

I'm in [emoji3]
I saw an advert for a DE razor on Facebook. The marketing claims of no ingrown hairs or razor burn seemed a bit far fetched to me, so I jumped on Tapatalk to research, which lead me here.

So far the forum is dangerous for me, as I've had 3 deliveries in the last few weeks from shaving suppliers!

I´m in

I started to cut my own hair some month ago, then I wanted a closer shave on my face and tried to get my electric razor to work better ( cleaned and lubricated ) but then I realize that a real razor was the way to go if I wanted that BBS, I ordered a cheap DE safety razor from Whish but it was taking to much time, so I ordered a EJ DE89 and some blades, then I wanted to investigate about the performance of some DE blades and using google I noticed that I always ended in B&B. These people around here really rocks, very generous and welcoming...

The other thing is that you normally don't approach to colleagues or other man and say "hey which after shave do you use?" or "how is your shaving routine?" most men hate to shave, see it a pain, but here I have discovered The joy of a good morning shaving start... So this is the place to find wisdom when is about shaving.

Thanks!

Top Bottom