What's new

Razor Blades Club: Legitimate Source?

I had the same positive experience as the other gents. This was the place I discovered Gillette Minora blades, which are now in my top 5. They've got heaps of obscure brands/blades that can be hard to find elsewhere.

They don't necessarily have the best pricing if you're going for a large quantity of a popular brand like Astra SP, Gillette Silver Blue, but if you're looking for just a 1 blade of many different types, it's a great option.

Last edited:
Ordered some blades on October 9th.......still nothing. I contacted them and was informed that postal slow due to ballots overwhelming the postal system. Funny how I received other items ordered within a week or less, from 3 different vendors. I won't do business with them again.

Ordered some blades on October 9th.......still nothing. I contacted them and was informed that postal slow due to ballots overwhelming the postal system. Funny how I received other items ordered within a week or less, from 3 different vendors. I won't do business with them again.

You don't get to decide what shows up quickly and what doesn't, and int'l shipping is always dicey now. I don't know if you got a tracking number, but if you did, what does it say?

I ordered some October 15 and I am still waiting as well. I didn’t realize that they ship from Germany until after my order. They probably have to pass through customs as well. We just have to be patient.

Ordered some blades on October 9th....... still nothing. I contacted them and was informed that postal slow due to ballots overwhelming the postal system.
I'm in much the same boat. I ordered on October 15th. When I contacted them I was told delays were due to Covid.

... I don't know if you got a tracking number, but if you did, what does it say?
I did get a tracking number and it says my order is in "Pre Shipment" as of today, just as it has since I placed my order.

Too many other vendors who get the job done to bother with RBC in the future for me.

I'm in much the same boat. I ordered on October 15th. When I contacted them I was told delays were due to Covid.

I did get a tracking number and it says my order is in "Pre Shipment" as of today, just as it has since I placed my order.

Too many other vendors who get the job done to bother with RBC in the future for me.
Likewise.

Placed 3 orders with them this year. Received all 3 within 10-14 days. Shipped from Germany to Canada.
Will certainly do business with them again.

Envoyé de mon SM-N950W en utilisant Tapatalk

Top Bottom