What's new

Razor Blade Sampler Kit?

Hi everyone! I am sooooooo excited. I'm just switching over to a DE razor from my Mach3 and can't wait for it to arrive. I ordered a Merkur Classic Long Handle with a Porters Badger Brush and Mug set.

I have this question though: Having persused a few forums there is always a LOT of talk about the different blades for DE razors and I'm intrigued. I'd love to try out some different blades but buying 100 blade packs at a time seems highly impractical. Is there such a thing as a sampler pack for these blades?

Any ideas are most welcome, I'd be more than happy to spend a few bucks on a couple of blades from each of the main types. I'm interested in trying Derby, Israeli Personna, Merkur, European Gillette and any others than come recommended.

Thanks for any assistance you can give me guys, LOVE the forum.:001_smile

woodbane said:
Hi everyone! I am sooooooo excited. I'm just switching over to a DE razor from my Mach3 and can't wait for it to arrive. I ordered a Merkur Classic Long Handle with a Porters Badger Brush and Mug set.

I have this question though: Having persused a few forums there is always a LOT of talk about the different blades for DE razors and I'm intrigued. I'd love to try out some different blades but buying 100 blade packs at a time seems highly impractical. Is there such a thing as a sampler pack for these blades?

Any ideas are most welcome, I'd be more than happy to spend a few bucks on a couple of blades from each of the main types. I'm interested in trying Derby, Israeli Personna, Merkur, European Gillette and any others than come recommended.

Thanks for any assistance you can give me guys, LOVE the forum.:001_smile
Wilkomen and bienvenue and Welcome to B&B. I would suggest reading in the Shopping and Buy/Sell/Trade forums in our Marketplace.

Merci beaucoup and maybe I should have posted this thread there? I always take a while to wake up in the morning...........mmmmmmmmm..............coffee needed!

Thanks for the advice, I will do that.

Top Bottom