What's new

FS Razor Blade Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinning out some of my blades that I have way too many of. For sale within Canada/USA

230 NOS Barber Brand Miracle Edge Super Platinum blades. Its hard to date them, they were made roughly in the late 80's up to early 2000s . They are Private Label Personas and just a great smooth shave, they are one of my top go to vintage blades.

2 packs of Vintage Schick Super Stainless, not sure the exact number but at least 10-15 blades between the 2 dispensers.

44 Gillette Winner Special Platinum Blades from India.

99 Gillette Wilkinson Sword Blades made in India.

115 Gillette Super Thin made from Thailand. These are the genuine great blades made by Gillette in China.

IMG_20210109_090607.jpg

Asking $140 USD shipped for the lot and will throw in another surprise pack of vintage blades for the buyer to enjoy trying.

Was going to keep the surprise 5 pack of blades as a bonus a mystery but to those who might not want to wait.
They are some of the most sought after blades out there that don't come up for sale that often, "Wilkinson Light Brigades".

Just wanted to chime in that those Barber blades are excellent. I have a few display packs myself and they are certainly private label Personna blades from the 80's or 90's, fantastic in every respect.

Willing to break up the lot a bit, vintage in one, modern in the other. If interested just PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom