What's new

Razor Blade Club

I don’t know whether to post it here or not. But anyways,

So yesterday I created my razor blades sample on RBC, I got a sample of 10 blades two of each so 20 blades. Has anyone ordered stuff from RBC? How was your experience?

My order is coming from Frankfurt, German with DHL. I rarely order stuff from Europe.

How long does it take for the orders to come to Canada?

I'll open up this thread again.

Any experiences ordering from them from the USA?

I'll probably order one of their ready made samples:

Here is what is offered:
"Top Quality" Sampler (2 blades each, $7.59)
- Kai
- Feather
- Wizamet
- Rapira Swedish
- Voskhod
- Personna Med Prep
- Bolzano
- Gillette Platinum
- Rapira Lux
- Gillette 7 o' clock super stainless

"Top Seller" Sampler (2 blades each, $6.99)
- Kai
- Feather
- Wizamet
- Astra platinum
- Voskhod
- Derby Extra
- Personna Platinum
- Gillette Platinum
- Wilkinson Sword
- Gillette Silver Blue

I'll open up this thread again.

Any experiences ordering from them from the USA?...
I was happy with my RBC orders. The selection is excellent. The prices I thought were fair. Shipping to USA was fine, but it was delayed a few days. It seems they consolidate orders and ship a bunch of them to the USA, then the individual orders get sent out to their final destination. I think the time from ordering to receiving the blades was around ten days.

Thank you @NorthernSoul

It makes perfect sense for them to consolidate orders, given the business they are in. Ten days is not an unreasonable length of time. I like that their samplers are 2 blades or 1 blade of each - you're not stuck with a bunch of blades you will never use.

It is a very good vendor, Its like tryablade, but for EU.
I always reccomend this site for friends who want to start wet shaving.

I ordered from them twice: once from their site, once from ebay (EU to EU). All good, but shipping was slow (~2- weeks) even within the EU. Interestingly, they have a different selections on Ebay than on their site, i.e. more brushes on ebay. Also it says "ships from Sweden" but it came for Germany. Might explain the slow shipping. Overall a positive experience.

I ordered from them twice: once from their site, once from ebay (EU to EU). All good, but shipping was slow (~2- weeks) even within the EU. Interestingly, they have a different selections on Ebay than on their site, i.e. more brushes on ebay. Also it says "ships from Sweden" but it came for Germany. Might explain the slow shipping. Overall a positive experience.
Deutsche Post DHL has distribution centers in quite a few countries. I ordered a brush from Simpson’s. The tracking number said it was shipped from Frankfurt am Main, Germany but was actually shipped from one their international shipping centers in England. I wouldn’t be surprised if your order was actually shipped from a Deutsche Post DHL shipping center in Sweden

My order is coming from Frankfurt, German with DHL. I rarely order stuff from Europe.
I’m pretty sure saying it’s coming from Frankfurt, Germany is standard for DHL
D70365EB-CB8D-4D96-82D4-5C52443D20E8.png

If you look up SLOUGH Y ETOE DEA it’s actually one of Deutsche Post DHL’s shipping centers located in England
If I had to base it on my recent experience with an order from Simpson’s (Europe to the USA) 10-14 days might not be an unreasonable estimate for Canadian shipping once they actually have the package. My package is still in transit after 10 days and hopefully I can expect it by the end of the week

I don’t know whether to post it here or not. But anyways,

So yesterday I created my razor blades sample on RBC, I got a sample of 10 blades two of each so 20 blades. Has anyone ordered stuff from RBC? How was your experience?

Thanks for advising of this site!! I have 52 blades in my inventory. When I get low, I will use this site.

Top Bottom