What's new

Razor Blade Club

I placed an order with them, then read around. Some say they're in Sweden, some say UK, or Germany. They take great pains to avoid mention of their location on their website. I was of the opinion that they shipped from the US.

Ordered last month from them.
Very fast delivery from Germany to Canada in 1 week.

Envoyé de mon SM-N950W en utilisant Tapatalk

I ordered from RazorBladeClub on their Ebay site (slightly cheaper) on 21 June and received today (17days). Not bad at all...may order more...
The shipping from Germany...
20200708_124953.jpg

If you go to the "Contact Us" section, their postal address is in Sweden. Their blades are shipped from Germany using Deutschepost. I used them a few times when I regularly used safety razors. Keen prices and fast shipping. I had no reason to contact them as I had no issues, so I cannot comment on their after sales service.

They are from Sweden. Most orders (especially those placed on Amazon) are shipped from Germany as they have a warehouse there. Some of my orders come from Sweden through Frankfurt. On the Amazon site some of their items are marked as shipped from the Aland Islands but that's only when the fulfillment is not by Amazon.

They're from Sweden but also have a warehouse in Germany. On one order some of the blades were shipped from Sweden and some from Germany (different blade types).
I've dealt with them numerous times. Trustworthy and prompt.

Another vote for their service. Regardless of ship point, it's fast and not expensive. Prices are fair and you can purchase wide variety. Buy 100 of any mix and get free shipping. If you've found a few favorites (say: 4 different blades), you can buy 25 of each to meet the 100 level. Just right if you don't want to commit to 100 pf a single blade.

Buy 100 of any mix and get free shipping.
I guess it depends where it has to be deliverd. To netherlands it's not free shipping, but free tracking with orders over 100 blades.

I guess it depends where it has to be deliverd. To netherlands it's not free shipping, but free tracking with orders over 100 blades.
I’m in U.S. so was not aware of other shipping offers. Didn’t intend to misinform. Thanks for the correction. 🙀

Reactions: abj
RBC not sending blades to Australia or New Zealand now.
They say it's a Swedish postal 'thing' (may be Covid related?).
I've bought from RBC for a few years now.
Hopefully normal delivery will start again soon (I only have about 2 years worth of blades left...the stash is getting smaller every day).

RBC not sending blades to Australia or New Zealand now.
They say it's a Swedish postal 'thing' (may be Covid related?).
I have heard the same thing about the Irish postal system and not sending to NZ or Australia. It does seem to be a beer virus thing and should resume in due time.

I am led to believe free post for 100+ blades is a non EU thing. The last couple of times I bought from them I also had to pay shipping. I did order more than 100 blades too.

Top Bottom