What's new

Ray Ban Aviators - yellow/brown lense

Unless you are actually a pilot, and need to see the instruments and out of the canopy clearly. :001_cool:

For most of us, having non polarised just makes it easier to read your phone though.

Personally, I am more of a fan of the AO aviator shape.

View attachment 832537

It's funny... I've always worn the Randolph Engineering Aviator sunglasses. When I started buying them in the 80s... they're were $20. Ever since Draper started wearing them... prices are through the roof.

The History of Aviator Sunglasses, Part 7 – The Air Force HGU-4/P

I figure good enough for fighter pilots ans astronauts, good enough for me. They'll make you stand out from the run of the mill Ray ban crowd.

Last edited:
Anytime my missus tells me that I'd look good in something, I definitely wear it. Anything to make me more attractive is a good deal:thumbup1:

I have an older pair of Bausch & Lomb made Ray-Ban aviators in yellow and they are pretty nice. Not sure how they compare to the current Luxottica ones.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
1509222530350613225839.jpg

RayBan Outdoorsman in action. Or maybe that should be inaction.

proxy.php
proxy.php

100% agreed on polarized. If you're already gonna spend the money might as well go a little more and get polarized. Your eyes will thank you.

I'm not the biggest fan of aviators they just don't work for my face. I like wayfarers but everyone my age is wearing them these days. Here are my club-masters I absolutely love them! Stands out from everyone else too. Only thing I couldn't decide was black or tortoise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

proxy.php
proxy.php

100% agreed on polarized. If you're already gonna spend the money might as well go a little more and get polarized. Your eyes will thank you.

I'm not the biggest fan of aviators they just don't work for my face. I like wayfarers but everyone my age is wearing them these days. Here are my club-masters I absolutely love them! Stands out from everyone else too. Only thing I couldn't decide was black or tortoise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are beautiful.

I have worn Randolph Engineering sunglasses for some years now. They have been through a lot, believe me and are very well made. I would think they have the color lenses you are after, to the original post.

Top Bottom