What's new

Raw Shaving RS-10

Today was shave number 5 using Raw Shaving razor RS-10.

Took a nice warm shower right before the shave and beard was cleaned out hydrated and ready go.

Bloomed wholly kaw soap and soaked my envy shave brush. Maintained my face wet and warm.

Wholly kaw produced nothing short of an amazing rich lather with a superb scent and performance. Razor was paired with a brand new personna red blade on a mid aggressive plate. I like how easy it is to remove blades from this razor. Lathered the face and went to town. I did my 3 pass shave today. From first pass to last pass smoothness of the razor was equal. With this razor there is no such a thing as blade chatter or blade ends overhang or blades getting stuck inside the razor. 3 pass shave was very easy and also easy on my skin. Produced absolutely zero irritation meanwhile a shave ended up being bbs.

During this shave I made a simple observation. I used a brand new personna blade and the shave was so phenomenal. I went straight to amazon and ordered 200 more of these blades for only $20. So as of now it’s simple one shave and blades goes to blade bank.

Enjoy your shaves guys and gals.

Chapo

Attachments

• 34A1291B-C40A-42E8-8D25-D6DEEF7628FC.jpeg
    34A1291B-C40A-42E8-8D25-D6DEEF7628FC.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
Great review. Can you please comment on the finish, polished, satin, any machine marks, handle, fit etc

I've only had 1 shave with the RS-10 so far, but it is a great razor. I am excited to get more time with it.

However, when tightening the handle be sure to secure the base plate and cap in the midpoints of the sides. I commonly use the corners to secure the head and tighten the handle. With the RS-10 reduced or beveled corners YOU WILL CUT YOURSELF AS THE RAZOR WILL SLIP. Just FYI. But again it is a great razor and more people should try it. It has me instantly curious to compare it to my 17-4 in a shave off.

I've only had 1 shave with the RS-10 so far, but it is a great razor. I am excited to get more time with it.

However, when tightening the handle be sure to secure the base plate and cap in the midpoints of the sides. I commonly use the corners to secure the head and tighten the handle. With the RS-10 reduced or beveled corners YOU WILL CUT YOURSELF AS THE RAZOR WILL SLIP. Just FYI. But again it is a great razor and more people should try it. It has me instantly curious to compare it to my 17-4 in a shave off.
That would be a great shave off, both are very smooth and efficient razors

I noticed they only sell the complete razor.
If you could purchase just the head, I guess more people could try it.

One of my favorite razor, mild but yet efficient.
Amazing feeling on the skin as well.
my only cons would be
- the price tag (we are at the very top of the high-end)
- it's undoubtedly high quality but there's something wrong in the design I think (to my personal taste and compared to similar razors).
All in all, it does not feel as amazing in hand as a Wolfman or a Timeless.

Top Bottom