What's new

Rather New Here From Texas

Hello everyone,

I'm John and I'm from North Texas. I have been wet shaving since I was 19 and for the most part been using a safety razor. I started about 4 years ago shaving with a shavette razor since the straight razor I have is not sharp enough yet to be used. I am hoping that by the end of this year though to switch to using nothing but the straight razor and a little of the shavette for when we travel. If you have any questions for me just ask and I look forward to talking more about the wonderful world of wet shaving and possibly building straight razors.

I'll have to see what my schedule is like but that does look very interesting. Thank you gentlemen for the warm welcome.

Welcome to B&B!

WE are having a get together on the Northside of Dallas Feb 24, 2019. If you might be interested, DFW Get-together?

I would actually love to go to this as I'm only an hour southeast of Dallas, right off 175 near Mabank. However, since I pastor and on Sundays I have to preach twice a day and make visitations, it's just impossible for me attend.

Welcome to B&B!

Looking forward to your contributions and any information you are willing to share with the rest of the community.

I would actually love to go to this as I'm only an hour southeast of Dallas, right off 175 near Mabank. However, since I pastor and on Sundays I have to preach twice a day and make visitations, it's just impossible for me attend.
Well, I might be able to schedule the next on Saturday, in about 6-months, if not, I'll make sure the one after is. But next one is quite likely.

Top Bottom