What's new

Rare sighting . This makes two .

And the real tragedy is: I saw one of these a few days ago for sale somewhere and now I can't find it. AAAAUUUUGH!!

Aye, lads....... Just for clarity ...... What has me animated is that I've found evidence of a second set with razor intact. As far as I know, a couple of B&B members have an injector and a case between them also........ so sightings of any bits of these sets is a bit exciting.....

Now, if we could just get the two of them together and make them breed........

I believe the OP is saying he saw a photo only.
Yes and he owns the first one we ever heard about. Now he is not the only one in the world. :laugh:

Aye, lads....... Just for clarity ...... What has me animated is that I've found evidence of a second set with razor intact. As far as I know, a couple of B&B members have an injector and a case between them also........ so sightings of any bits of these sets is a bit exciting.....

Now, if we could just get the two of them together and make them breed........

Simon, my friend, you have made a few of us hope when there was none earlier. :thumbup1: Such a desirable razor. :001_smile

I know, Roopesh ......... Now I've lost my exclusivity ....... If I was Kanye West, I'd have to kill myself! :lol:

Seriously, though ........ It's exciting to see another one out there. Maybe .... Just maybe .... there's also someone out there that has more of a clue about their history. It's a big ask, but we do live in hope .......

Whoever owns the set in the first image knows what they've got ....... If you Google 'Extremely Rare Gillette Techmatic' that's the image that comes back ....... and it's not my set.

It seems odd that someone ready to put their razors on Pinterest doesn't pipe up on any of the razor forums. I suppose it takes allsorts ....... I wouldn't mind hearing the owner's story of how they came to acquire it, though. I may have to drop them a message and ask.

Did you ever contact the guy?

Top Bottom