What's new

Rare double strike copper lather bowl

We had one of these a while back and now have another one. It stirred some very real interest on the part of customers. They loved the aspect of our logo being double struck, indicating hand made. Our recent shipment had another one so I had our employee set it aside.

If anyone is interested in this specific bowl please indicate here in this thread by posting, "I'm in." If we have more than one interested I will have random.org select the one who gets to buy it. The price is the same as a normal bowl and I am only noting we have it available here on B&B.

First a pic of a normal stamp and then the double struck one that is set aside.

IMG_4755.jpeg
IMG_4754.jpeg

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Alas, I already have a well-loved CC Copper Bowl, so I'll pass on this one. Good luck to all, though!

I already have one as well, so I’ll pass as well. I do love my copper bowl. I think L will use it this morning to celebrate the beginning of summer.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I have been thinking about getting a copper bowl for those days , you know those days.
I'm in .

I am still going to wait until the captains fair ships cross the pond to the Netherlands so politely not in.
Harrharrharr and if he does the heavy weight it is matey

Top Bottom