What's new

RANGE Leather travel Pipe case review

Hello Gentlemen,

I present to you a review of the RANGE leather pipe case.

I just recently acquired it and I must say upon opening the box I was greeted by a smell of fine leather shoes, it was quite wonderful. I then proceeded to pick it up and I could not believe the quality of this item, the leather is thick, it is supple and the natural color only adds to its beauty, it honestly felt like a beautifully broken in quality baseball glove (I should know as I collect vintage gloves) with heavy duty stitching.

As I began to stuff my items into it I felt a tight fit, which of course was expected and with use the leather will stretch to your liking so it was nothing to worry about. I packed in what I had on hand just to get a test fit and it certainly serves it purpose.

I knew there were other choices for a case but I didn't want a "bag" I wanted something with compartments, as I take my smoking equipment with me everyday and didn't want my items rattling around while I'm driving in rough terrain.

Needless to say this was the answer to exactly what I was looking for.

The case can hold two small pipes or one large one as the belt that holds it in place has two notches just in case you want to pack your huge Neerup LOL.

There is also plenty of compartments to put your long stem matches, regular Bic Lighters and or anything else your heart desires. It also contains a perfectly sized pocket to fit a zippo lighter and your pipe tools too. The little loop in the center will snuggle your pipe cleaners without problem down to the very last one as it is nice and tight.

I have no complaints as of yet because I will surely put it to work on a daily basis and touch back on my future findings. The guys at RANGE were also kind enough to supply a small tin of leather conditioner to keep your case nice and healthy.

If you've thought about and/or are looking for a good quality case, look no further than this as you will get nothing but enjoyment from it in a classy rugged package, plus Kyle is an awesome dude. Thanks for hearing me out gentlemen.
IMG_4939.JPG
IMG_4940.JPG
IMG_4942.JPG

IMG_4943.JPG

IMG_4945.JPG

IMG_4946.JPG
IMG_4947.JPG
IMG_4948.JPG
IMG_4950.JPG
IMG_4949.JPG

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
wow...just wow. That's a hell of a lot better than the travel bag I have.

I want one.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Nicely made too--hand stitching looks well done, pieces are cut and finished well. Should break in nicely and be a great piece for many many years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nicely made too--hand stitching looks well done, pieces are cut and finished well. Should break in nicely and be a great piece for many many years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm very much looking forward to the break in period and the character it will build over time.

Top Bottom